Eddie Thompson – Certified Personal Trainer
Eddie has worked in the Sports and Fitness Industry for over 20 years. With his large field of training experience especially in the area of Sports Conditioning,
Some of Eddie’s portfolio includes working for the YMCA in Asia for over four years as a Fitness Executive and Personal Training Coordinator.
He has over 10 years experience at playing and coaching American Football at various levels and was a British National American football coach 2004-5.
Has also played and officiated at different levels for Mens Lacrosse Internationally. Most recently played for Singapore National Team vs. Thailand, 2012.
Eddie has traveled to or worked in over thirty countries and likes learning languages such as Thai, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
His other involvements include:
- MMA and Muay Thai, Thailand and Singapore 2011 – 2013.
- Singapore National Lacrosse Team 2011 – 2012.
- Ventz European Football Club, Singapore 2008 – 2010.
- Being an affiliated training member with the Singapore Trifamily for triathlons, 2004-5.
- Officiating American football for Singapore American School (SAS) 2004 -2012.
Other sports include:
- Flag American football, Singapore 2006/7.
- Playing basketball for Japanese club, 2004/5.
- Playing beach volleyball, 2003.
- Vertical Marathon, (11:56), 2007
- Swimming, biking and motor cross.
- MA degree course work complete in Physical Education with an emphasis on Kinesiology, 1999.
- BA degree in Physical Education with an emphasis on Exercise Science, 1990.
- AA degree in Liberal Arts, 1987.
- ~ ISSA Certified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer, 2000.
- Certificate in CPR /AED (Automated External Defibrillator) by PECTAC
- Emergency Care Training & Consultancy) 2006.
- CPR and First Aid Qualified
- Certificate of Attendance Asia Fitness Convention, 2010-12.
- ACE Kettlebell Training, 2010.
- Club Weightlifting Sports Power Coach 1 License. 2008.
- Freemotion Integrated Functional Training, 2008.
- Certificate of Achievement, Up Your Service College, 2005.
- American Club Gym Manger, Singapore 2006-7.
- Aquaterra Archway Leisure - Gym and Sales Manager, London, England, 2005-6.
Have a fitness-related question or interested in training with Eddie?
Please send him a brief message and he will get back to you!